Wednesday 28 February 2007

oh the joys of working from home...

As I've posted on my business blog, one of my suppliers ceased trading on 31st december and I've found out, from another retailer, today. I'm soooooo naffed off it's untrue. And I'm posting here because I get really mixed messages from the Universe sometimes. Am I supposed to be in business at all? Am I supposed to be in business but not making any money? Why give myself this frustration? Argh!!!

We're suffering sleep-creep here atm. It's not good.

3 comments:

Gill said...

Bah, thats a horrible way of finding out something like that :-(

And not a great time to make business decisions, if you're tired.

Messages from universe I've forgotten how to read them without my I Ching book! Erm... usually there's a lesson it's trying to teach you somewhere, if things seem tricky I think.

Tracy Oldfield said...

well the thing is I could see this as a 'time to give up' message but then the next day I get orders, I'ev had this happen before when I've had some kind of setback, something else has come along, and so really I'm thoroughly confused. Sleep-creep will hopefully be dragged back over the next few days cos I have to get up for stuff. Serves me right for staying up watching the oscars, of course.

Gill said...

Yes giving up on something does seem to shift things somehow doesn't it? I'd love to be able to see the mechanics of how that works.