Saturday 17 February 2007

meaning to blog...

I do keep meaning to blog. But then I wonder what I'm going to say. I might get round to posting about what the kids are up to, sometime! I can't do the stream of consciousness stuff like some people and tbh I don't like looking like I'm soapboxing (yes really!) that much. OK maybe that's not entirely true, lol. I'll have to remember to use this space when I get frustrated with attitudes in other places, like people who say they're going to try to breastfeed but really either don't understand how bf works, and therefore how babies are really designed, iykwim, or actually don't want to but can't say so, for some reason. Either way it's grim and I should stay away, damn my inner spammer for keeping me posting...

hey ho. Will get back to being ill...

7 comments:

Gill said...

I'd love to read a post by you about how bf works, and therefore how babies are really designed, cos even though I've had 5 there's still a lot to learn and I like how you explain things.

Tracy Oldfield said...

huh, lay down the challenge why don't you?!

Gill said...

OK, here's challenge number 2...

Chakras on nipples???

^^

Tracy Oldfield said...

It's in some book or other, I can't remember which cos I haven't read it, was mentioned on a yahoogroup (where else?!!) but it kinda makes sense with the whole energy-sharing business...

Gill said...

I want to know more now!

Tracy Oldfield said...

gonna go unschooling on you and tell you to go look it up ;)

Gill said...

Gah ^^