Wednesday 24 January 2007

Backyardigans rock!

I love backyardigans, it's ace. The incongruous music (New Orleans blues and steel drums for and Ice Age 'cavepeople' story?!) the characters (Pablo... Pablo...... Pablo!!) and storylines (the River Nile has dried up because the princess is rude?!?!) are just brilliant. Got to see it.

Meanwhile, dd1 and 2 are currently clearing dd2's room out for NTL (or should that be Virgin Media??) to come and put the old cable box in there. Should have been done last week but some numpty didn't put the two jobs of fitting a new sky+-style HD tv box and moving the old box on the same work order. fab customer service and efficiency there. Hope Virgin do better :|

dd4 and I are poorly, we both have colds. dh has flu. real flu, not man-flu. honest. And that's reminded me I'm supposed to be going to get lemsips. Does anyone want to come round and do my washing up?

2 comments:

Gill said...

Lalalala

found you, found you!

:D

Tracy Oldfield said...

ooo so you have! why didn't it email me? *frown*